Friday, October 7, 2011

Just W A I T....

I found this article interesting for the ladies. Enjoy ;)
Why not pursue him??


1. It’s not the way. Just as God wired us women to want to bepursued, God wired men to want to pursue!
Isn’t that great? God’s way is beautiful. 
2. I’m not actually waiting on a man to pursue me, I’m waiting on God.
Whenever you’re feeling frustrated over how long it is taking a guy to notice and pursue you, remember that God is in control of timing, of this guy’s heart, of everything:
3. I want a man to prove through his pursuit that he is a godly man who will lead and love me well after marriage.


4. I am already loved completely and unconditionally by the greatest Man who ever lived! 

5. I don’t know what is best for me, but God does!
How many times have you set your sights on a man, only to realize later that he is totally wrong for you? 




From: truewoman.com <http://www.truewoman.com/?id=1639>
Image from: http://www.truewoman.com/assets/images/pursuer.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment