Friday, October 14, 2011

To be BARBIE or not to be?

I recently put a post up about me going in a serious fitness and healthy kick. I find it very important to eat healthy and feel great about myself both inside and out. But lately I have been feeling a little distorted with images that are constantly being thrown at us "normal" and "ordinary" women. I mean it is physically possible for anyone to look anything close to Barbie or most of these celebrity stars. I think it is very important to remember NOT to compare ourselves to them (whether it be beauty or body) to other women (especially those who can afford the personal chefs and PT trainers 24/7). In order to reach our goals of beauty and fitness we should first define it based on our abilities. Then push yourself but always keep in mind that you are doing it for yourself and are not in competition with anyone! Enjoy and embrace your beauty.



http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/the-plastic-surgery-a-model-needs-to-look-like-barbie-2584798/
Article & Image: Shine.yahoo.com
By Piper Weiss

No comments:

Post a Comment